Request your official transcript from Mesalands
Official Mesalands transcripts are now available to send online or in the mail through Parchment! Use the button to create an account. Cost is $13
For other transcript needs view the options below!
Get your unofficial transcript from Mesalands
Need an unofficial transcript?
Unofficial transcripts may be acceptable for initial proof of enrollment or course completion. Some schools, employers or agencies may ask that you send a copy of your unofficial transcript while your official transcript request is processing.
- Login to My.Mesalands
- Go to the Students tab
- Click on Registration on the left
- Click view unofficial transcript
Send your official transcript to Mesalands
An official high school transcript should be sent to Mesalands Community College.
When arranging to have a transcript sent to the College, please observe the following:
- Students should have their high school equivalency testing center send an official transcript directly to Mesalands Community College.
- Students who have attended another college or university must request official transcripts from each of those institutions.
- All transcripts must be sent directly from the high school (or college) to Mesalands Community College. Please do not have them sent to yourself.
Mesalands Community College
911 South Tenth Street
Tucumcari, NM 88401
What you will need:
Requests for transcripts from Mesalands Community College must include:
- Student’s Name, Address, and Phone Number
- Social Security Number (Last 4 digits)
- Student’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Name under which you attended the College, if it has changed
- Address to which you would like the transcript sent
- Dates of Attendance
- Date of Completion